"Life is full of misery, loneliness, and suffering - and it's all over much too soon" Woody Allen Wspomnienia z codzienności... A little bit of this and a little bit of that...

wtorek, 2 lutego 2010

How about cross counrty skiing in Poland?

In central Poland we have a lot of snow this year. What is unusual nowadays. So we can enjoy winter sports without going to the south part of the country. I prefer cross country skiing. Going for 2h ride gives me a wonderful time. My activity can rather be named as strolling than crossing the country… but even so, I enjoy it very much.

Narty śladowe na ścieżkach w pobliżu Starej Miłosnej (Warszawa Wesoła).





2 komentarze:

  1. This is wonderful. If I did this every day, I could easily get rid of this 15 extra pounds of bloggy blub.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. That is exactly what I would like to achieve beside to stay in better shape and to contact with the nature!
    Keep your fingers crossed!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń